VP of Enrollment Management - Search Committee
Dear University Community,
As you are aware, the University of Houston-Downtown is engaged in a search for its next Vice President of Enrollment Management.
A search committee is in place and will work to identify top candidates from across the country. This committee will be chaired by Dr. Scott Marzilli, Dean of University College.
Members of this committee are as follows:
- Dr. Scott Marzilli, Dean of University College
- David Bradley, Vice President, Administration & Finance
- Daniel Villanueva - Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Management & Registrar
- Dr. Ermelinda DeLaVina - Associate Dean, College of Sciences and Technology
- Dr. David Ryden, Associate Dean, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dr. Ron Beebe - Professor, College of Public Service
- Dr. Kip Dillard, Associate Professor, College of Business
- Dr. Jemma Sylvester-Caesar – Director, FTIC Retention Services
- Chris Cheatham – Assistant Dean, Enrollment Management
- Elisa Crossland – Executive Director, University Relations
- Ceshia Love – Director, Undergraduate Admissions
- LaTasha Goudeau – Director, Financial Aid
- Dr. Quentin Wright – Interim Vice-Chancellor, Academic Success - LSC
- Dr. Norma Perez – Vice-Chancellor, Instructional Services & CAO - HCC
- Ignasio Hernandez - Student Government Association
I thank these committee members for undertaking this very important task for our institution. The role of Vice President of Enrollment Management is critical for any institution of higher education, and I am confident that the committee will soon identify qualified candidates for this position.
As this search progresses, the committee will keep me informed of its progress and provide updates to the University community on candidate visits and public forums when they are scheduled.
Sincerely,Ed HugetzUHD Provost and SVP for Academic and Student Affairs