UHD Services Down this Weekend
Information Technology will perform important network upgrades this coming weekend that will affect access to several services, as well as access to UHD buildings and a change of computing lab (S800) hours. The planned downtime will be as follows:
Start Date/Time: Saturday, Nov. 22 at 11 p.m.
Expected End Date/Time: Sunday, Nov. 23 at noon
Please note that...
Access to UHD buildings will be restricted during the downtime to essential IT personnel until all telephone services are restored by 12 noon Sunday (unless special arrangements are made/approved by UHD Police).
The Academic Computing Lab (S800) will open at 12 noon on Sunday instead of 10 a.m. and close at 5 p.m.
During the downtime, the following services will be unavailable:
- Exchange email (Outlook Client, OWA, etc.)
- Old GatorMail (New Office 365 email will be available)
- Xpressions voice mail system (access to messages via phone or email)
- All Telephone Services (UHD's Police Department will be assigned a temporary phone number 713-221-1028, and that will be operational during the downtime only in case you need to contact UHD Police)
- Banner (Student Records System)
- Banner Financial Aid
- Internet Services
- News Feed
- SharePoint (all environments)
- Faculty & Staff e-services (payments, personal data and class roster
- Student e-services (registration, payments, schedules, personal data and grades)
- Access to Student Account Info via e-services (usernames and passwords for GatorMail, Network ID and Blackboard)
- Fortis document management system
- Access to UHD network remotely via VPN
- Video On-Demand and Live Video Streaming
- UHD Online Calendar
- T2 Parking Application
- UC4 Application
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Help Desk (X3000, 713-221-8031, email@example.com).