UHD Recognizes Disability Awareness Week
UHD will recognize Disability Awareness Week Oct. 14-16 with a speaker, movie screening, resource fair and more.
The schedule is as follows:
Monday, Oct. 14
- 10 - 11 a.m. - Freshman Convocation Series: Exploring Autism Spectrum Disorder - A300
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Community Resource Fair / Assistive Technology - A300
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- 10 - 11 a.m. - Speaker: Ana Calvo, UHD alumna and former Miss Wheelchair Texas - A300
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Orientation / Meet & Treats - Office of Disability Services, S409
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Movie Screening: The Hammer (2011) - N420
For more information, contact the Office of Disability Services at 713-226-5227 or visit their website here.