TTLC Training Sessions to Help You Launch Your Summer Course
If you are teaching this summer and are looking for assistance with your Blackboard course, TTLC is pleased to offer several training opportunities that may be just what you need.
The following sessions are offered next week:
- Course Copy: Export Content from BB1 into BB2 - Tues, 5/27 - 10-10:30 a.m.
- Post Your eSyllabus, CV, and Activate Your Students - Tues, 5/27 - 10:30-11 a.m.
- Collaborate: Deliver Great Online Lectures - Wed, 5/28 - 10-10:30 a.m.
- Bb: Organize Your Course Content - Wed, 5/28 - 2-3 p.m.
- Post Your eSyllabus, CV, and Activate Your Students - Thurs, 5/29 - 10-10:30 a.m.
- Course Copy: Export Content from BB1 into BB2 - Thurs, 5/29 - 10:30-11 a.m.
- Bb: Discussions, Blogs, Journals, & Wikis - Thurs, 5/29 - 2-3 p.m.
If you desire Blackboard assistance, TTLC support staff will have "all hands on deck" Friday, May 30, from 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. and additional on campus support will be available on Saturday, May 31, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To register for any of the sessions, visit http://uhd.edu/ttlc/training, click the name of the session, and use the "register" icon that is highlighted near the middle of the page.
Contact the training team at x8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.