TTLC Training Schedule for June 23-27
The following TTLC training sessions are being held next week:
- Create and Deploy Tests (Online Live!) - Monday, 6/23 - 10-11 a.m.
- Turnitin: How Original is this Paper? - Tuesday, 6/24 - 10-11 a.m.
- Bb: Grade Center - Tuesday, 6/24 - 2-3 p.m.
- Appy Hour: Tips for Moblie Life - Tuesday, 6/24 - 5-6 p.m.
- Evernote for Education: - Wednesday, 6/25 - 10-11 a.m.
- Bb: Discussions, Blogs, Journals & Wikis (Online Live!) - Wednesday, 6/25 - 2-3 p.m.
- Bb Grade Center (Online Live!) - Thursday, 6/26 - 10-11 a.m.
- MS: Clean up your Outlook account - Thursday, 6/26 - 2-3 p.m.
- HTML Basics - Friday, 6/27 - 10-11 a.m.
*Sessions are conducted online via web conferencing.
To register for any of the sessions, visit http://uhd.edu/ttlc/training, click the name of the session, and use the "register" icon that is highlighted near the middle of the page.
Did you know that the training team can conduct customized training sessions for your staff?
Contact the training team at x8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.