TTLC Training for June 30-July 3
Faculty and staff, check out the TTLC training schedule for this week.
- Bb2: Course Copy, Monday, June 30,10 - 10:30 a.m.
- Post Your eSyllabus, CV, and Activate your Students., Monday, June 30, 10:30 - 11 a.m.
- Respondus Test Builder, Tuesday, July 1, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Create and Deploy Tests, Tuesday, July 1, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Respondus Monitor: Stop Cheating in it's Tracks, Tuesday, July 1, 3-4 p.m.
- Turnitin: How Original is this Paper? , Wednesday, July 2, 10 -11 a.m.
- Bb: Grade Center (Online Live!), Thursday, July 3, 2-3 p.m.
To register for any of the sessions, visit http://uhd.edu/ttlc/training, click the name of the session, and use the "register" icon that is highlighted near the middle of the page.
Did you know that the training team can conduct customized training sessions for your staff?
Contact the training team at x8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.