Still Time to Give to Gators
The annual faculty and staff giving campaign, Give to Gators Campaign, allows the UHD community the opportunity to support student scholarships and programs that are specific to the students they serve. Through this campaign, faculty and staff unite to raise money for student scholarships not otherwise supported by state or federal funding. The campaign runs through March 20.
The Campaign Committee is hopeful that all employees will recognize the importance of this initiative and consider participating in this year's campaign by making a gift. The committee is very enthusiastic about the success of last year's campaign and hope to encourage increased employee participation.
- Online giving is now available via the Give to Gators Campaign website or with a pledge card and submitting it in person to One Main Building, Room S-990.
2018 Committee Members
- Dr. Ed Cueva (College of Humanities & Social Sciences)
- Belinda Hernandez (College of Business)
- Erica Morales (Employee Services & Operations)
- Dr. Rebecca Pfeffer (College of Public Service)
- Dr. Tim Redl (College of Science & Technology)
- Mary Torres (University Business Services)
- Daniel Villanueva, Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Management