Staff Invited to Open Forum on Compensation Study
Over the past eight months, UM Global HR ("Global") has been working closely with ESO in evaluating and updating UHD's current compensation system. The UHD Staff Compensation Study's primary goal was to review and revise, where needed, UHD pay tables, job grades, policies, and job descriptions, and gauge UHD jobs against the labor market. In completing these tasks, UM Global performed the following:
- Conducted several general information sessions;
- Conducted four focus groups with various staff representing all divisions within UHD;
- Distributed and collected online position description questionnaires (PDQs) and supervisor position description questionnaires (SPDQs);
- Analyzed and assessed PDQs to determine job level complexity;
- Utilized the appropriate surveys and market data sources for market salary comparison.
As the study comes to a close, ESO invites UHD staff to an open forum where UM Global consultants will provide a general debriefing and reporting session.
OPEN FORUM ON STAFF COMPENSATION STUDY
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014
Time: 2:30 to 4 p.m.
Location: Wilhelmina Cullen Robertson Auditorium