Ready to Let Your Inner Self Take Charge? Gator Learning Has the Class for You
Are you ready to let your inner self take charge?
UHD Talent Development has the class for you: Gator Learning: Self-Leadership.
Self-leadership is a term that organizational management guru Charles C. Manz created to describe taking a self-aware, intentional approach to work—the how, what, and why of your approach to your job. Positivity psychologists have added to the concept in recent years to include the ideas of self-inspiration and self-goal-setting. The ultimate objective of self-leadership is to help you find greater satisfaction in your job, which translates to better performance. Win-win!
In Gator Learning: Self-Leadership, you’ll learn strategies to define, design, and optimize your own approach to self-leadership. By the time you leave the brief course (1.5 hours), you’ll be able to:
- Define self-leadership.
- Design your path toward authentic leadership.
- Develop effective cognitive and behavioral self-leadership strategies.
- Date: Friday, July, 21
- Time: 2-3:30 p.m.
- Location: Hybrid (OMB N600 and Zoom)
- Login to My TalentSpace through the ESO webpage.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
- Click LEARNING LIBRARY.
- Under CATALOG, check “All Staff Development Opportunities.”
- Under TYPE, check “Classroom.”
- Type “Self Leadership” into the SEARCH LEARNING LIBRARY search bar and press Enter.
If you need assistance with registration, please contact us at TD@uhd.edu.
Photo credit: wildpixel/iStock