Passport Acceptance Day at UHD
The Office of International and Study Abroad at the University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) invites faculty, staff, students, alumni, committee and family members to Passport Acceptance Day at UHD from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 2 in room N420.
What you should bring:
- A completed but unsigned application (available on travel.state.gov)
- 2×2 color passport photo
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (driver's license, state issued ID)
- Photocopy of front and back of ID
- Check, money order, or credit card
|Adults (age 16 years or older)||New Applicant||Renewal|
|Book & Card||$165||$140|
|Minor Applicants (Under age 16)||New applicant|
|Book & Card||$120|
Fees are paid directly to the Department of State. For additional passport information, fees and forms, please visit U.S. Passports and International Travel.
Should you have additional questions, please contact Elizabeth Huskin, assistant director of International and Study Abroad Programs.