Let's Get Social About Commencement Fall 2016
Help us commemorate the accomplishments of our Gator grads by sharing the experiences, photos and thoughts about the University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) 61st Commencement ceremony on social media. If you are graduating or merely there to support a friend or family member, we want to hear about it.
We encourage you to join the conversation before and during commencement by posting about it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram — or wherever you enjoy being social — and tag your posts with the official hashtag: #UHDGrads.
Top six tips to make your post social media savvy:
- Tag the post with the official commencement hashtag: #UHDGrads
- Provide a link for more info on the event, link to uhd.edu/commencement
- Post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing a commencement photo or video
- If you attend commencement, share photos or your thoughts about your experience
- Repost from our official social media accounts
- Thank those who give you a shout-out; chime in on conversations; follow, like, share, and comment
Brand your social media accounts with a custom #UHDGrads photo. Click on the image below to save the image.