Important Reminders from Facilities Management
As the fall semester begins, the Facilities Management Department reminds faculty of the following operation procedures and notices:
- Secure your classroom using your keyfob at the end of each session.
- Propping doors open with a trash can or other object is a violation of both fire and accessibility codes.
- Classroom telephones can be used to reach police, IT, facilities and other campus service providers. Support hours vary, but issues reported by voicemail can be addressed the following workday.
- Classrooms are reset and restrooms are restocked multiple times daily, Monday through Saturday.
- Faculty and staff offices are routinely cleaned on Sunday and Wednesday nights. Common areas like break rooms, lounges, restrooms and classrooms are cleaned nightly, Sunday through Thursday.
- Please review UHD's emergency guidelines as a reminder of procedures in case of fire or evacuation.
Facilities Management will distribute a customer satisfaction survey at the end of the academic session. In the meantime, the department invites your comments and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.