Important News about Auxiliary and Dining Services
Courtesy of University Business Services
Spring Break Hours of Operation
Please note the following hours of operation for the UHD Auxiliary Service Providers during Spring Break, March 11 - 16, 2013:
- ARAMARK Food Services:
- Starbucks and the Grillworks are open Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Subway is open Monday through Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Shea Street Café, Smoothie King, and the 10,000 Windows Café will be closed in observance of Spring Break.
- Food trucks will not be on campus.
- The University Bookstore will open Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will close Friday for inventory and Saturday in observance of Spring Break.
- The Parking Office and the Parking Kiosk will open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist the university community and guests.
All Auxiliary Service Providers will resume normal operating hours on Monday, March 18.
Campus Survey - Complete and Win Big!
Also, UHD Dining Services is hosting a campus survey to better understand the lifestyle and preferences of the University community. This online survey only takes 5 to ten minutes and all responses are confidential.
Click on the following link to take the survey (http://www.college-survey.com/uhd) and once completed, you'll be entered to win a $150 e-gift card or one of three $50 e-gift cards.