FAFSA Counseling, Prizes, Giveaways Offered at Financial Aid Fair
The Financial Aid Office will host the Spring 2015 Financial Aid Fair on Wednesday, Feb. 11 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in room A300.
During the fair, students will have opportunities to:
- Apply for a PIN number for use on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Collect information about scholarships and grants offered exclusively to Texas residents
- Enter to win a book scholarship
- Learn how to complete a FAFSA by the April 1 priority deadline
- Complete the 2015-2016 financial aid application and receive financial aid counseling
- Enjoy food, prizes and giveaways
Students interested in completing a FAFSA on-site should bring along:
- Your 2014 Federal Income Tax Return (and your parent's if you are a dependent student),
- Your 2014 W-2 forms (and your parent's if you are a dependent student),
- Your FAFSA Pin Number and
- Any additional information that may apply to you according to the FAFSA website.
Students who do not have the above documents can still begin their financial aid application and receive counseling during the fair. RSVP online.