Facilities Projects Update
The following is a message from Facilities Management.
To the UHD Community,
Please be aware of the following work that will take place in the days leading into the Winter Break through the first day of the Spring semester (January 18th).
- Outside Air Handler Replacements (December 22nd – December 29th)
- One Main Building (OMB): 2nd – 4th floors & 10th floor
- Academic Building
- Central Plant Repairs in One Main Building, Academic Building & Welcome Center (December 22nd – December 30th)
- Air conditioning will be limited while the OMB Central Plant undergoes repairs; however, it should not be too noticeable because the fans will continue to circulate outside air and the boilers will remain operational to heat the building.
- Sewer System at 2nd Street (January 3rd – January 14th)
- No access to the OMB West Tower from Girard, entry must be from the Welcome Center, through the Academic Garage, or from the North Dock.
Due to the timing of this work it should be minimally disruptive to the university community.
Thank you for your patience, and Happy Holidays.