ESO's October Workshops Focus on Retirement
By: Mary Ann Cozza
Thinking about retirement or wanting to get a head start? Attend one of ESO's October workshops and learn more about the options you have.
- Oct. 2, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., N602 - Managing Retirement Change
- Oct. 9, 10 - 11 a.m. N602 - Retirement Planning for Women
- Oct. 10, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., N420 - Managing Life Changes
- Oct. 16, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., N420 - Destination Retirement
- Oct. 18, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., N1099 - I'll Think About it Tomorrow
- Oct. 23, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30-2:30p.m., N420 - Retirement at Work
- Oct. 29, 2-3 p.m., N420 - Social Security Benefits and Medicare
For more information, contact Melissa Abram-Jackson, manager of Organizational Development and Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org.