Emergency Planning and Preparedness Forums in April
To the UHD Community -
In April the UHD Office of Emergency Management will be conducting two open forums on Emergency Planning/Preparedness at UHD.
These forums will focus on:
- Work that has been done at UHD in the area of Emergency Planning over the past year
- A discussion of the threats faced by UHD (which are generally not unique to our institution)
- Particular focus on the 'Hostile Intruder' scenario
- Communication/messaging in the event of a fast-developing emergency situation
- Opportunity for Q&A
These initial forums will be held in Room N1099. The dates and times are:
- Wednesday, April 2, noon -1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 17, noon - 1:30 p.m.
To encourage attendance pizza and soft drinks will be provided. Because seating is limited it is requested that those planning to attend one of these sessions reserve a spot by contacting Stefany Records via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at ext. 8636.
Administration & Finance