Calling ALL Creative Gators
Office of the Provost Holiday Card Design Contest
Calling ALL Creative Gators! UHD students are invited to submit their designs for the Office of the Provost Holiday Card Design Contest. The contest deadlines is 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 15.
- Only currently enrolled UHD students may submit an entry. One entry per student.
- The submitted design must incorporate the theme, "Winter in Houston," for consideration.
- The design can include the approved UHD logos, but not individual college logos.
- Cards can NOT include photographs or images of individuals.
- Card art should not exceed the standard 5 x 7 inches, vertical or horizontal orientation, high resolution: 300 dpi.
- Designs must be your own original work (i.e. not copyright infringement, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others).
- No Adult content (sex, profanity, drugs, alcohol, etc.). Inappropriate designs will be disqualified.
All entries must be submitted to email@example.com with the following information:
- Artwork/Photography Title
- Class Year, if applicable
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Completed and Signed Media Release Form
The winner will be announced at 10 a.m. on Dec. 2. The winning designer will have their design featured on the Office of the Provost Holiday Card and receive a Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones.
For questions, contact Leah Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD)—the second largest university in Houston—has served the educational needs of the nation’s fourth-largest city since 1974.
As one of four distinct public universities in the University of Houston System, UHD is a comprehensive four-year university led by Interim President Dr. Antonio D. Tillis. Annually, UHD educates more than 15,000 students; boasts more than 51,000 alumni and offers 44 bachelor’s, nine master’s degree programs and 16 fully online programs within five colleges (Marilyn Davies College of Business; Humanities & Social Sciences; Public Service, Sciences & Technology; and University College).
UHD has the most affordable tuition among four-year universities in Houston and one of the lowest in Texas. The University is noted nationally as a Hispanic-Serving Institution, Minority-Serving Institution and Military Friendly School. For more on the University of Houston-Downtown, visit www.uhd.edu.