Call for Proposals: 2nd Annual Tech & Learning Conference
Have you discovered new ways to use technology in face-2-face, hybrid, or online classes?
Are you using technology in creative ways to engage, connect and retain students?
Are you interested in co-presenting with your students on emerging technology in higher education?
If so, the UHD Academic Computing Committee is seeking knowledgeable faculty and staff presenters as well as faculty/student and staff/student presentation teams for the Second Annual Technology and Learning Conference @ UHD, April 24 & 25, 2013.
- Using Technology for Active Learning and High Impact On-line Experiences
- Using Technology for Active Learning and High Impact Face-2-Face Learning Experiences
- Using Technology to Foster Student Engagement in Academic and Co-curricular Settings
- Emerging Technologies in Higher Education
- Technologies that Translate from Classroom to Workplace
Poster sessions or 45-minutes breakout session options are available.The conference is open to UHD faculty, staff, students and members of the community.
Academic Computing Committee
- Jon Aoki
- Carolyn Ashe
- Stephanie Babb
- Houghton Brown
- Lea Campbell
- Irene Chen
- Jesus De LaGarza
- Shannon Fowler
- Billy Hoya
- Paul Kintzele
- John Lane
- Paul Mandell
- John McConnell
- Hossein Shahrokhi
- Vasilis Zafiris, Chair