Bash On The Bayou March 21!
The annual Bayou Bash is coming to Gator Country! The Office of Student Activities invites the UHD Community to enjoy crawfish, live music, fun family activities and more.
The Bash runs 4:30 – 7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 21 on the South Deck/Portico.
- Tickets are free for students with wristbands, which serves as admission and includes ½ pound of crawfish, one beverage, and dessert (while supplies last). Wristbands are required for food and beverages.
- Guest of UHD Students: $10
- UHD Staff tickets: $7
- Event is open to all UHD students and guests. Must be 21 or older to drink.
- Live music featuring Platinum Players Zydeco Band
- Complimentary souvenir t-shirt or commemorative koozie (while supplies last)
Skip the lines! Wristbands may be picked up in advance beginning Monday, March 18 at the Office of Student Activities, Academic Building, Room S204. To pick up your wristband:
- Bring student ID
- Copy of Evenbrite registration confirmation
For questions, volunteer opportunities or more information, stop by Student Activities (Academic Building, Room S204), call 713-221-8573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD)—the second largest university in Houston—has served the educational needs of the nation’s fourth-largest city since 1974.
As one of four distinct public universities in the University of Houston System, UHD is a comprehensive four-year university led by Interim President Dr. Antonio D. Tillis. Annually, UHD educates more than 15,000 students; boasts more than 51,000 alumni and offers 44 bachelor’s, nine master’s degree programs and 16 fully online programs within five colleges (Marilyn Davies College of Business; Humanities & Social Sciences; Public Service, Sciences & Technology; and University College).
UHD has the most affordable tuition among four-year universities in Houston and one of the lowest in Texas. The University is noted nationally as a Hispanic-Serving Institution, Minority-Serving Institution and Military Friendly School. For more on the University of Houston-Downtown, visit www.uhd.edu.