Apply for Passports on Campus at UHD Passport Day
The Office of International and Study Abroad Programs invites UHD faculty, staff, students and family members to Passport Day at UHD, Monday, Feb. 10 in room N420 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What you should bring:
- A completed but unsigned application (available on travel.state.gov)
- 2 x 2 color passport photo
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (driver's license, state issued ID)
- Photocopy of front and back of ID
- Check, money order, or credit card
|Adults (age 16 years or older)||New Applicant||Renewal|
|Book & Card||$165||$140|
|Minor Applicants (Under age 16)||New applicant|
|Book & Card||$120|
Fees are paid directly to the Department of State. For additional passport information, fees and forms, please visit U.S. Passports and International Travel.