The Spring 2018 graduation ceremonies will be held on May 18 and 26.
For students who plan to participate in the graduation ceremonies and do not own your regalia, the UHD Bookstore has a convenient rental program.
Place your orders with the bookstore prior to Tuesday, April 24 to avoid any late fees. Orders placed prior to May 7, should arrive the week of May 14. You will be contacted by phone and email to pick up your regalia at the bookstore.
For any orders placed after May 14, an additional $10.00 fee will be added to your order for rush shipping. The bookstore will not guarantee any orders that are placed on or after May 7. The bookstore requires prepayment for all orders and accepts cash, all major credit cards (with valid identification),
a charge to your department via PCard or purchase voucher with prior approval from your department.
If you would prefer, arrangements can be made for the bookstore to deliver your regalia to the graduation ceremony.
Bookstore staff will be in attendance at the ceremony to retrieve the rented regalia after the conclusion of the graduation.
Contact John Rosenquist at 713-221-8145 with any questions.
Regalia Rental Fees
- Master’s Unit Complete: $69.98 (includes cap, gown, tassel and hood)
- Doctorate: $109.98 (includes tam, gown, tassel and hood)
Individual Piece Prices
- Master’s Cap, Gown, and Tassel: $39.98
- Master’s Hood (only): $29.98
- Master’s Gown (only): $27.98
- Doctorate Cap, Gown, Tassel: $74.98
- Doctorate Hood (only): $34.98
- Doctorate Gown (only): $34.98
- 8 Sided Tam: $44.98