A partnership between UHD’s College of Public Service, Career Development Center and Alumni Relations held a Criminal Justice and Social Work Alumni Career Panel in October. Students were invited to learn about varied career paths from Gator alumni:
- Robert Carnesn (‘13, ’15), Regional Security Advisor Lyondell Bassell
- Laurie Christensen (‘12), Chief Deputy, Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office
- Henry Gonzalez (‘96), Assistant Executive Director, Harris County Juvenile Probation Dept.
- Marcus Hedman (‘02), Attorney
- Ric Walters (former student), Senior Security Specialist Texas Wing Civil Air Patrol
- Dua Quraishi (‘10), Crime Victim Liaison, Missouri City Police Department