University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) faculty and staff are invited to attend the Retirement@Work® Kick-Off Presentation at noon on Monday, April 17, in the Academic Building, A300.
At the event, attendees will receive information and instruction on the new self-service portal before it goes live on Tuesday, April 25. Following the presentation, financial advisors will be available to answer questions.
Retirement@Work® is a portal that puts the employee in control of their information and options. Instead of requesting changes through ESO, employees will log on to Retirement@Work® to manage their accounts. This can be done at any time of the day, seven days a week and does not require a Benefits Team member’s assistance.
Retirement@Work® brings together information from Fidelity, TIAA, VALIC and Voya, all in one spot to give employees a more comprehensive picture of their retirement savings.
With Retirement@Work® you will be able to:
- Determine plan eligibility
- Enroll in eligible plans
- Change contribution amount(s)
- Change investment providers
- Review important plan documents
- View plan balances, regardless of investment options
- View the list of available investment choices
- Link to investment provider websites
- Access calculators and other retirement planning tools
To attend, register at MyTalentSpace. Complimentary lunch will be served.