The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) faculty and staff are invited to attend the High-Impact Practices and Community Engagement Showcase from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday, April 13, in the Academic Building, A300.
Faculty, staff, and students will share their high-impact practices and examples of community engagement. Lee Miller, from Sam Houston State University (SHSU), will serve as the keynote speaker.
To be included in the event planning, register here.
- 11 to 11:15 a.m.: Welcome and Registration
- 11:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Keynote Presentation; Dr. Lee Miller, SHSU
- noon to 1 p.m.: Lunch and Poster Sessions
- 1:15 to 3 p.m.: Featured Presentations; faculty, staff, and students
- 3:15 to 4 p.m.: Interactive Round-Table Quick Talks
The event is co-hosted by the UHD Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning and the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence are co-hosting . For a detailed schedule of events, please click here.