The annual faculty and staff giving campaign, affectionately known as the Give to Gators Campaign, allows the UHD community the opportunity to support student scholarships and programs that are specific to the students they serve. Through this campaign, faculty and staff unite to raise money for student scholarships not otherwise supported by state or federal funding.
The Campaign Committee is hopeful that all employees will recognize the importance of this initiative and consider participating in this year’s campaign by making a gift. The committee is very enthusiastic about the success of last year’s campaign and hopes to encourage increased employee participation.
Important dates and notes include:
- The Trendsetter Campaign launches today, Feb. 13, and will continue through Feb. 22 prior to the kickoff celebration.
- Campaign dates: Monday, Feb. 27 through Friday, March 10.
- All gifts donated will go to the scholarship fund of the donor’s choice.
- Online giving is now available through the Gives to Gator Campaign website or by printing a pledge card and submitting it in person to S990.
- Donors will automatically be entered into various drawings for great prizes that is sponsored by community partners.
This year’s committee members are:
- Dr. Ed Cueva (College of Humanities & Social Sciences)
- Belinda Hernandez (College of Business)
- Erica Morales (Employee Services & Operations)
- Dr. Rebecca Pfeffer (College of Public Service)
- Dr. Tim Redl (College of Science & Technology)
- Mary Torres (University Business Services)