The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) Department of Sports and Fitness has a full schedule of fun-filled events slated for February 2017 to keep you on the fitness track.
Come dressed in red or pink for the X’s and O’s Cardio Dance Party from 4 to 5 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 9 in the Student Life Center Studio.
The following specialty classes are $10 for 10 classes. Register at Sports and Fitness on the 3rd floor of the Student Life Center by Friday, Feb. 10:
- I.F.T. (Lifting Instruction) Tuesdays, 1:15 to 2 p.m.
- MMA: The Fundamentals Wednesdays, 1:15 p.m.
- Dance Video Choreography Wednesdays, 2:30 to 3:45 p.m.
- Yoga Class Thursdays, 6 to 7 p.m.
- Women’s Self-Defense Class Fridays, 12:30 to 1:15 p.m.
The Freezer Meal Workshop will show you how to eat healthy with a busy schedule. The event will be from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 16 in the One Main Building, N602.