The Office of International and Study Abroad at the University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) invites faculty, staff, students and family members to Passport Day at UHD from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 17 in room N420.
What you should bring:
- A completed but unsigned application (available on travel.state.gov)
- 2×2 color passport photo
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, state issued ID)
- Photocopy of front and back of ID
- Check, money order, or credit card
|Adults (age 16 years or older)||New Applicant||Renewal|
|Book & Card||$165||$140|
|Minor Applicants (Under age 16)||New applicant|
|Book & Card||$120|
Fees are paid directly to the Department of State. For additional passport information, fees and forms, please visit U.S. Passports and International Travel.