Join the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs for the ORSP Workshop: Developing Project Goals and Objectives to learn or improve your grant writing skills. [Course #: DREGO]. The workshop will take place Tuesday, Feb. 9 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. in room N602.
Please register via PASS. . The workshop is open to all faculty and staff members.
- Enter User ID and Password
- Select P.A.S.S. Human Resources
- Select Request Training (located under My Professional Development)
- Select Search by Course Name or Search by Course Number
- Select UH Downtown Research View Category(located under View all courses by Category)
- Enter Course Name or Course Number
- Click View Available sessions
- Select Session (e.g. 001, 002, etc.)
- Click Continue to submit your training request
For more information, please contact Anne Sherman at 713-221-8018.